NFC Playoff Picture much more clear with Eagles loss to Vikings
December 29, 2010 § Leave a comment
The NFC playoff picture is very clear now:
1. Atlanta- Clinched a playoff spot and can clinch the number 1 seed with a win over Carolina Sunday.
2. Chicago- Clinched a first-round bye with the Eagles loss to Minnesota. Has small chance as 1st seed but seems unlikely.
3. Philadelphia- Locked into 3rd seed.
4. St. Louis/ Seattle- Win and in game on Sunday.
5. New Orleans- Clinched playoff berth. Can potentially win division, but unlikely.
6. GB/ NYG/ TB- Right now, Green Bay is the #6 seed, and can clinch that by beating Chicago Sunday. New York can get the 6th seed by beating Washington on Sunday, and then Green Bay has to lose to Chicago. Tampa Bay can get a playoff berth with Green Bay and New York both losing on Sunday, and then Tampa Bay beating New Orleans.
Basically, everything is settled except the 4th and 6th seeds.